Thursday, March 11, 2010

doing "man" things

today i used two different kinds of screw drivers, two different kinds of pliers, a hammer, an allen's wrench and a few swear-words that I haven't heard since my days underway.

For a moment, I felt like I was losing my femininity.

Then, I realized - I wouldn't have needed half those tools if I had the foggiest idea how to use them!

There are some things I can't help:

1) I won't deal with spiders - I won't break down boxes to recycle them if there are spiders inside - I would rather they rot in the garage.

2) I think the name "Vienna" is stupid. and fake.

3) I try to build things that i have no business building. I need help, of the male persuasion - but catch me sober and I won't admit to it - so i do it myself.

4) I'm tolerant - but when I do say no - enough- I mean it, with every fiber in my being. So don't push me.

5) I drink and blog and post - and might regret this tomrrow.

1 comment: