Thursday, December 3, 2009

Frontline for People

Did you know there is a Frontline now for humans? Just like you'd put it on a dog or cat, you squeeze this tube of liquid onto the nape of your neck and let it soak into your skin. Then your immune from fleas and ticks for the next month and you can enjoy a Saturday hike through the wooded area by your house on a lovely bright fall day without fear of ticks.

Did you know that I am lying and there is no Frontline for humans. And that's how I got a tick. And I had to pull him out of my skin. And he made such a nasty *skkkkkrrrrrpppppllllllluuuuuuttttt* noise that I almost threw up. And I don't think I washed him down the sink...I think he jumped somewhere....and he is somewhere in my house still, waiting to disguise himself as one of my freckles again.

Gross. I bet I'm going to get Lyme disease.

I hate Connecticut.

1 comment:

t. said...

theo had a tick. im freaking out. they also have erlichiosis here (spelling) and it's like lyme disease plus mega heart failure, or something. guam. bleh.