Ladies and Gentlemen,
I'm back in the game.
It's all just a game, afterall - so bring it on.
After 4 days of crying unexpectedly and countless hours of soul searching
I've concocted the perfect cocktail with:
1 part real human connection
3 parts support from an extended sisterhood
A splash of dressing up, going out and kareoke
Shaken not stirred
Served in a chilled glass with a lemmon wedge
Just bitter enough to be considered "tart" but quite enjoyable for spring.
World, I'm back - maybe a little harder than I was before, but tender in the right spots and with a few more tricks up my sleeve.
1 comment:
i have no tricks. i am just bitter right now. but i love you for being a super awesome cocktail and kicking ass. i have actually been thinking about you a lot lately - hope the good karmic vibes reach around the oceans...
Post a Comment