I'm sorry Connecticut.
I shouldn't have been so harsh before.
Cold and frigid though you are, nice people shine in unexpected places - the pharmacy and the hair salon. It helps. And true, you all do dress well.
Also, you have a certain charm.....now that the days are growing steadily longer - one minute at a time - every day moving in the right direction - closer to summer.
And, Connecticut, the traffic, well, it's not as bad when you have Cher's greatest hits in the CD player.
So, Connecticut, let's call it a truce. It's a new year. Maybe we just need a second chance. Shall I meet you in the bar this Saturday? I might even let you buy me a drink. Then, we'll call it even. Maybe two drinks.
Sorry for offending you. Oh, and PS. Dunkin Donuts Coffee isn't as bad as I said it was.
OK peace.
1 comment:
ha! ive been waiting for this post.
i hope connecticut does meet up with you at a bar and it is a lovely evening. and he will open the cab door for you as you depart and pays the fare and tells the cabbie to get you home safe. i dont think thats asking too much from connecticut. do you?
Post a Comment